Saucepans are versatile pans as they make it easy for you to boil water, make and reduce sauces, and deep fry, with their long handles and high sides.
These 100% solid copper saucepans with a 2mm body thickness by de buyer are a great display piece.
As copper conducts heat a lot faster than aluminum or stainless steel cookware, it permits simmering over low heat, leading to great-tasting stews and casseroles.
Inocuivre cookware is composed of 90% copper and 10% AISI 304 stainless steel:
- The 90% of copper is on the outside, which allows for excellent thermal conductivity, leading to even heat distribution.
- The 10% stainless steel is on the inside, making it food grade, and eliminating the need to re-tin copper, such as in traditional tin-lined copper. As the stainless steel is of such a low proportion, it does not alter the properties of the copper.
de Buyer is a French company that was founded nearly 200 years ago and is also the first culinary-sector business in France to receive a CSR commitment label from AFNOR (the French national organisation for standardisation) and has an EPV (Living Heritage Company) label from the French state. Its products are mainly targeted at professional and serious gourmet consumers.
Features & Specifications
- 2mm thickness body gauge
- 100% copper with 18/10 stainless steel interior
- Cast Iron handle
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stove tops, and in the oven up to 500° F (260 °C)
- Not induction compatible
- Made in France with a lifetime warranty