Color: Fruit Crusher
- MULTIFUNCTION CRUSHER - Essential for grinder apples, pears, peaches, pineapples and other hard fruits in the ejwox fruit & apple crusher prior to pressing.
- EASY TO USE - Very easy to use fruit crushing machine. Just simply place the crusher above the press, load it with fruit, and spin the handle to drop a perfect pulp into the Wine Press.The small feet on the bottom conveniently lock onto the rim of pressing bucket.
- A NECESSITY PRESSING YOUR OWN APPLE CIDER - Worked absolutely fantastic for crushing apples for pressing into cider. The resulting apple pulp was made of probably average 1/4" bits of apple, It is juiced easily without getting pulp into the cider.
- SAFE AND HEALTHY - Pass FDA test, Made by recyclable heavy duty 304 grade stainless steel,and rugged iron frame and table mount components are all designed for years of use.
- LARGE CAPACITY - Extra large hopper to hold up 7 L/1.8 Gallon of fruit, It will easily crush 35 to 45 kg of fruit in an hour, making it a great little work saver.
EJWOX 7Liter Manual Apple Scratter Pulper | Fruit Crusher pulps fruit to the perfect consistency - soft fruits like berries or plums and hard fruits like pears or apples should first be pulped using a fruit crusher; this breaks the skin to help you extract the maximum amount of juice. With a big stainless steel hopper this fruit shredder can take care of a gigantic 7 litres at a time, mashing your fruit in minutes. Using our crushing machine couldn't be easier, there's no loud motor or long wire, simply wind the handle to turn the internal blades.
Product Details and Features
Brand Name: EJWOX
Style No.: 1141
Colors: Green & Black
Product size: 19.7x12.2x10.2 inches
material: stainless steel, plastic and aluminum
1. Cannot be operated by children.
2. Make sure never to come out with hands or loose clothing in the area of rotating parts. Risk of injury!
3. Must be firmly fixed, so that they cannot slip or tilt during operation.
4. Use appropriate protective blanket.
5. Never touch during the grinding process under the protective blanket.
6. Clean the grinder after completing your work or if a longer break is planned thoroughly with running water and a suitable brush. Effective is the cleaning with water pressure, for example, with a hose. Clean the gaps of the grinding rollers thoroughly. Bearings and surfaces should be lubricated regularly and especially after prolonged exposure to a food oil.
Package Dimensions: 20.4 x 16.3 x 6.4 inches