No kitchen is complete without a chef's knife, one of the three knives every kitchen needs, along with a bread knife and a pairing knife.
It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen as all the slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping are done with a chef's knife. For many cooks, it's the only knife they ever use, whether it's dicing herbs, preparing fish or meat, or slicing fruit.
The Wusthof 'Classic' line is the most popular line that Wusthof offer, featuring a triple-riveted handle made from a dense synthetic material called Polyoxymethylene, a fully exposed tang and a full bolster that add weight and balance. They are also curved at the butt end to prevent your hand from slipping.
Wusthof started in Solingen, the 'city of blades', over two hundred years ago by the Wusthof family. Now seven generations later, the company is still family owned, and renowned for making some of the best kitchen knives of the highest quality and durability.
Features & Specifications
- It comes in a variety of sizes, from 4.5" up to 10".
- The blade is precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel, laser-controlled, and hand-honed twice.
- The handle is triple-riveted and fully bolstered with a full tang for safety and strength, ergonomic handle design
- For chopping, dicing, mincing and slicing
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty